Deconstruction

I am into the first week of the third month of this project.  I intended from the beginning to remove the trellises at the end of September.  When I moved them last week-end, I began the deconstruction process, removing a canvas from each.  I removed another set of canvases today.  Here are photos of the trellises as they are constituted.

Trellis 1 deconstruction stage 1 Trellis 2 deconstruction stage 1 Trellis 3 deconstruction stage 1

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s